Thursday, May 25, 2017

Handheld Mini Iron/Steamer



I have been researching Handheld Garment Steamers for a while, trying to decide which one will work best for what I need. 
Oh Baby I found it! 

First impression when I opened the box was WOW, no details left out. It’s very well constructed and light weight so you can take your time and do multiple items without it hurting your arms or hands. It also has a nice heavy duty braided cord, I really like that feature for long term use. The Multi heat setting is perfect for all types of fabrics. It also has 2 different attachments great for hanging fabrics, furniture and also hard surfaces. 
       

The attachments have a little clip so they pop on and off really easy. This baby heats up in less than a minute! So, No waiting around for this one, you can get right to work. The steam shot button is also great! Nice big bursts of steam at the touch of a button. I’ve used other garment steamers with continues steam and this is much more safe and you can get it right where you need it and not all over the place. 

This also comes with a stand, so if you need to set it down for a moment, you can with no worries. The handle fits perfectly in your hand, and the steam button is also placed perfectly so it’s right there where your thumb would normally rest. This is the perfect size to pop right in you carry on if you are doing any traveling and may need things pressed!
 I’ve put my grandma’s big old iron up on the shelf, this in my new "Go To" Iron/Steamer!


If your interested in this Handheld Mini Steamer/Iron, click the link and snap one up!

#Steamer #MiniIron #travel

No comments:

Post a Comment